Apply to the PhD Cohort
What is the DPH PhD Cohort?
The Digital Public Health Graduate Program offers to all the doctoral students from the University of Bordeaux, whose research project is directly related to digital public health themes, the opportunity to join its Graduate Program regardless of the source of funding of their doctoral contract and their doctoral school by joining its PhD cohort.
To do so, the candidate must be regularly enrolled in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of doctorate at the University of Bordeaux and meet the following criteria:
- The research subject is directly related to the thematic of digital public health,
- The candidate has a good level of oral and written English (C1),
- The candidate is able and willing to work in an interdisciplinary environment and already has research knowledge.
How to apply?
In order to apply to the cohort, the doctoral candidate must download the application form, to be completed in English, and send it back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing his/her willingness to join the cohort. His/Her thesis director(s) must sign their part in the application form and be in copy of the request made by email.
Please, find bellow:
If the EUR DPH executive committee accepts the application, the doctoral student will have access to the dedicated Facebook group, to the thematic trainings and the international mobility support programmes proposed by the EUR DPH.
Engagement of the doctoral student
1. The doctoral student commit to respect the number of training hours requested by his/her doctoral school (at least 100h divided between transverse, interdisciplinary and disciplinary trainings). In this context, (s)he commit to follow at least 70% of trainings related to the DPH thematic, whether they are offered by the college of doctoral studies, the candidate's doctoral school or the DPH programme.
The executive committee will evaluate the training courses followed and validate their relevance before the candidate's thesis defense in order to award him/her the Digital Public Health Graduate Program label (under discussion).
2. The doctoral student commit to mention the PIA3 funding (Investment for the Future) from which the EUR DPH benefits, with its project reference, for any publication or research result resulting from a visit or a project supported by the EUR DPH.
Project reference: L’EUR DPH bénéficie d’une aide de l’Etat gérée par l’Agence Nationale de la Recherche au titre du programme d’investissement d’avenir portant la référence 17-EURE-0019. // This PhD program is supported within the framework of the PIA3 (Investment for the future). Project reference 17-EURE-0019.
Digital Public Health Graduate Program
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat