How to apply in PhD
The selection is maily based on the quality of the academic background and the student's motivation.
The PhD program is open to doctoral sudents* from all fields relevant to Public Health, irrespective of their field of study of origin. Eligible students are expected to hold a Master of Science in one "major discipline" (e.g. Public Health, Informatics, Epidemiology, Statistics, Mathematics, Law, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Communication, Economics, Marketing, etc.). The subject of the thesis must be in relaton with Digital Public Health.
Furthermore, the PhD student is expected:
- to have a thorough training in research skills,
- to be fluent in English (both oral and written),
- to be able and willing to work in an interdisciplinary environment,
- to own abilities like planning, taking initiative, academic writing, desire to publish,
- to be flexible and open to interdisciplinary.
*All applicants must hold a master or equivalent Diploma, or offer proof of registration and graduation.
Digital Public Health Graduate Program
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat