The Digital Public Health Graduate Program (DPHGP) offers additional fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects for all Digital Public Health PhD cohort students.
Digital Public Health financial supports
The Digital Public Health Graduate Program offers additional mobility grants, upon application, to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects for all DPH PhD cohort students.
The PhD student must:
- Be regularly enrolled in one of the eight Doctoral schools of the Bordeaux University at the time of the application and during the entire mobility.
- Be part of the DPH PhD cohort at the time of the application and throughout the mobility.
- Be in an outgoing situation and have a mobility project directly related to the scientific objectives of the doctoral and professional project.
- If necessary, the candidate must obtain authorisation to access the laboratory.
The selection committee will select mobility projects according to their quality and relevance to the thesis project, in the limit of the available funds.
/!\ All PhD students from the DPH cohort MUST apply to the DPH international mobility financial supports if they wish then to apply to the Graduate Research School financial supports. If they do not apply to the DPH financial supports, they won't be eligible to the Graduate Research School financial support.
/!\ IMPORTANT ALERTS:
- It is the candidate's responsibility to check the conditions for entry and obtaining a residence permit/work permit in the host country.
- Mobility to the candidate's country of origin (of the doctoral student's nationality) or in France are not eligible.
- The international mobility financial support CANNOT be combined with another mobility grant, from the Bordeaux University, obtained for the same international mobility project (same period and same destination). Any other grant received over the same period MUST be declared and may be taken into account when calculating the final amount granted.
In order to fully understand the rules and regulation of these international mobility grants, please read the attached document "Aides à la mobilité internationale DPH-D".
Bordeaux University's financial supports
The secondary way to obtain a mobility grant is to apply to one of the different existing financial supports listed on the Graduate Research School website.
/!\ All PhD students must apply to the DPH financial supports in order to apply to the Graduate Research School financial supports.
Digital Public Health Graduate Program
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat