The University of Bordeaux’s doctoral students must follow a training plan of 100 hours during their doctoral studies.
The Digital Public Health Graduate Program offers additional training activities in public health and complementary disciplines in order to provide doctoral students with advanced complementary skills.
- November 12th 2020:"What is Digital Health? History, Definitions and Policy Strategies"
- December 2nd 2020:"Introduction to Random Forests and Application in High-Dimensional Data Analysis"
- December 14th & 15th 2020:"Artificial Neural Networks for Public Health"
- March 16th - 18th 2021:"Mathematical Modelling of COVID-19"
- May 31st - June 4th2021: "Introduction to the Bayesian Framework for Biometrics"
- [Comming soon]: "Analysis of Complex Trials: Stepped Wedge & co."
Find all the details about the Summer School 2021 from the Bordeaux School of Public Health (Isped) here.
Digital Public Health Graduate Program
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat
Our PhD training offer in 2019:
Take a look to our doctoral training during 2019!